This post may seem like an odd mix – the secret to great skin and long life? The interesting thing for me is that it speaks of the true definition of beauty – health.
Model Alexandra Knight shares her secret to flawless skin:
I wasn’t sure if I wanted to give away my secret… However it’s too good not to share. Dr. Alkaitis treatment oil is an all over body magic skin formula. Its organic nourishment is heaven to a busy woman’s face. I have religiously used this oil all over, every evening for the past two years, and due to flattering complements on my skin, it has become my stable traveling mate! My secret is out :)
Now, I don’t kid myself – no amount of oil will cause me to grow 5 inches and shed 20 kg – but I do know that I can help my skin look it’s best. When you feed your skin healthy, nourishing and natural ingredients, it responds in the same way that your system does: You are what you eat – and that goes for your skin too!
Here is what you should know about Dr. Alkaitis Nourishing Treatment Oil:
- This oil can be used for the scalp, face, and body
- It is comprised of pure active ingredients – made with high quality, cold pressed oils.
- It gets incredibly high reviews, from regular women, without genetic advantage :)
- Yes, it will set you back $145, but a full size bottle should last you 5-6 months if you only use it on your face and neck (about $30 per month)
If you’re not sure, get a sample! Buds Cosmetics sells a sample size bottle for only $4.00! Buy a few and spend the next couple of weeks testing it out!
Here is what you should know about Dr. Alkaitis:
- All Dr. Alkaitis products are handmade from start to finish with certified organic & wild crafted food-grade ingredients.
- As a research scientist working with cancer treatments including plant use, Dr. Alkaitis, became convinced there was a correlation between our society’s dependence on synthetic chemicals and the rapid increase in cancer and other degenerative illnesses.
- Dr. Alkaitis believes that caring for your skin is not just a quest toward superficial beauty, but actually a necessary part of your everyday health care.
If you do test it out, let me know what you think!
In the meantime, read on for a look into The Power of 9, the secret to a long life! How many of the nine do you have?
I believe that being eco-friendly goes in line with living a happy and healthy life. When you are grounded, connected with the people and the earth around you – the desire to protect it, is a natural side effect.
So with that in mind, from Alenxdra Knight’s blog, I share with you:
The Power of 9 – the secret to a happy, healthy and long life:
Nine characteristic’s unlock the rule to longevity and vitality, referred to as the Power 9, it has been suggested adhering to this lifestyle regime may give you an extra 12 yrs!
- Exercise the natural way. Americans burn fewer than 100 calories a day when committed ‘ working out’. Get active the natural way, walk stairs, garden without power tools, walk to the shopping. Walking is mind cleansing exercise that is best for longevity.
- Eat like a plant, live like a plant. Base your diet around beans, nuts, and natural plants. Meat consumption should be the size of your palm, and few and far between
- Wine Oclock – have a glass at 5 oclock, drinkers out live non drinkers. Consumed with a plant based meal, the benefits will show in longevity
- Press the pause button – stress leads to chronic inflammation and many age related diseases, each day reserve the inflammation with short mediation, a nap, a pray or a laugh
- 80% rule – remove 20% of your calories with evidence based practices – get with your family, remove TV from dining area, eat a hearty breakfast
- Make family your blue ribbon- family, siblings, parents should come first, investigating time in these relationships is nutureing, adding years to your life
- Belong – people that commit to a community of faith at least 4 times a week live an extra 4-14yrs. Know where your faith is and own it
- Circle of friends – yours friends have a long term impact of your mental, spiritual and emotional health. Taking a vested interest in constantly expansion your friendship group is empowering a network for support, love and longevity
- Know your purpose – people that wake to a direction and reason live an extra 7 years compared to those that don’t. Recognize and share your passions, values and talents
Have a happy day!