Learn the skill of making natural skincare to nourish and restore your body!
Whole food skincare is an extension of living well – this workshop will teach you how to create wholesome natural products that take care of your body’s largest organ, your skin.
Join your teacher, Militza Maury in this exclusive, one day only experience.
Militza has taught hundreds of people at her in-person workshops in Singapore, Bali and beyond. Her inspiring and accessible take on green living reaches people all over the world through her website, Little Green Dot.
In class, you’ll be guided step-by-step as you learn:
- Practical natural living advice, for busy city lives
- How to create a lifestyle of all-natural beauty
- How to find effective skincare in your pantry, and
- How to make your own effective natural skincare products
INFUSED OILS: Healing body oils that are naturally fragranced, to moisturise your skin, head to toe.
HYDROSOLS: Nutrient-rich spritz to balance, restore, deeply hydrate and bring new life to your skin.
BEAUTY BLISS BALLS: A solid, creamy body scrub that smells amazing, melts onto your skin, gently exfoliates and leaves you feeling like new! Bright, happy and glowing!
You’ll come home with all three self-made skin care products, plus the brand new skills to make natural skincare that makes your skin look and feel amazing.
It’s time to throw bad skincare to the curb and demand better for yourself. Learn how to get beautiful, clean and effective skincare into your own hands – and see the way natural skin care makes you glow!
- Where: Touch the Toes
- When: Saturday, May 27th
- Time: 11am – 1pm
- Price: $115
- Includes: All the materials to make 3 take-home products:
- Infused Body Oil, naturally fragranced
- Hydrosol Facial Mist, a nutrient-rich spritz
- Beauty Bliss Balls, a solid body scrub
Can’t wait to see you there!