My baby is turning 4 this month! She has asked for a “Princess and Dragons Party” I’m still trying to figure out how I’ll manage that one, so I’m busy scouring the internet for ideas. I’ve come across a lot of great stuff out there, which I’ll be sharing with you along the way!
A lot of us send e-mail invites these days, but if the occasion strikes where a hand-delivered invitation is best – here is a set of 16 Free Printable Invites for your next party. And the great thing about printing your own invites is that you can choose to print them on recycled paper!
Via How About Orange, who also shares tons of other printables for all kind of occasions!
Change the way you shop – consider what you can do with the packaging…
1. Paint the inside 2. Make candle holders 3. Grow a garden
4. Make stilts 5. grow a plant 6. make a magnet
7. Make a vase 8. make a table centerpiece 9. Display favorite photos
10. Catch the stars (try this-splatter glow in the dark paint inside)
11. Organize (try this-nail the lid to a shelf) 12. Make it look expensive
image source: youaremyfave.com, marthastewart.com, designspongeonline.com, craftedbylindly.blogspot.com, poppytalk.blogspot.com, teachmama.com, remodilingthislife.com, aprettycoollife.com, craftberrybush.blogspot.com, housetohome.co.uk