1000 Facebook friends. I’m blown away! I can’t begin to tell you how much you guys have enriched my life, because if I do, I may get teary-eyed sitting here at my local cafe and that would be awkward… You have motivated me to be a better person, to find my truth and to live the life that I’ve always wanted. Sharing with you has been the best thing that I have ever done, but I think I’ve gotten the better deal here because I’ve received so much more!
How do you say thank you for something like that? Impossible. But hopefully $100 worth of products from iHerb.com is a good start! In my mind I picture one of you receiving one of these boxes full of goodies, opening it up and having a blast playing in your kitchen and whipping up all kinds of natural, wholesome products! I chose my favorite ingredients that help me to make a lot of the recipes that I’ve shared with you. Each box totals up to $100 SGD worth of products – and the contest is open to everyone, no matter where you live! You can pick between two boxes: The Natural Beauty Goodie Bag -or- The Super Foodie Goodie Bag …
The Natural Beauty Goodie Bag
The Natural Beauty Goodie Bag – You love the idea of using pure ingredients on your skin, radiating natural beauty! Whip up your own body butters, skin toners, hair rinses, solid lotion bars and more!! Here’s what you get:
- Beeswax – used to make lip balms and hard lotion bars
- Shea butter, Cocoa butter – used directly onto the skin as a deep moisturizer, in the hair or to make whipped and hard lotion
- Jojoba oil – a great base oil for all skin types, use it to make eye-makeup removers, to cleanse your skin and in your lotion recipes
- Rosehip oil, Argan oil – two specialty, skin-loving oils that will heal and restore the skin (and hair!)
- Castor oil – a base oil to use in the Oil Cleansing Method, which is the most amazing way to cleanse the skin!
- Rose water – a tonifying splash for the skin, you can also use it to make a spray moisturiser
- Vegetable Glycerin – a humectant which is a great ingredient to add to skin moisturisers and hair treatments
- Aloe Vera Gel – use this in your skin care recipes, to cleanse and moisturise your skin and in your hair-care recipes
- Apple Cider Vinegar – use this to make your own skin toner and hair clarifying rinse
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant, helps to prolong the shelf life of all your homemade products. It also helps to heal and restore the skin
The Super Foodie Goodie Bag
The Super Foodie Goodie Bag – you love the idea of having a pantry stocked with healthy food essentials to whip up nourishing meals, healthy treats and yummy snacks! Here’s what you’ll get:
- Wheatgrass Powder – a really simple way to add greens to a fruit shake. You won’t taste it, but you’ll body will love it!
- Coconut Sugar – one of my top favorite sugar substitutes, it’s low glycemic so you won’t get those high spikes and low crashes! Great for kids!!
- Chia Seeds – the king of super foods. Feel energy, cleanse your body of toxins, regulate your sugar… run for miles, think like a genius – it’s amazing!
- Sunflower Seed Bread – great for the morning with sliced avocado on top, or as a mid-day snack!
- Raw Almond Butter – a delicious source of protein – add it to smoothies, eat it with a cut up apple or smear it on top of your sunflower seed bread!
- Coconut Oil – a great oil to cook with – it’s easily digested and metabolised by the body, does not store as fat like other oils and even cleans out your digestive tract of harmful bacteria. Did I mention it tastes amazing!
- Raw Super Cookies – a must have for snack cravings!!
- Red Quinoa – my favorite quick salad to make – it’s so satisfying: quinoa with chopped cherry tomatoes, onion, avocado a drizzle of oil and a squeeze of lemon! Yumsers!
- Cacao Powder – mix it with your coconut oil and coconut sugar to make a chocolate sauce that you will spread on everything – even your sunflower bread!! Of course we love that raw cacao is one of the most powerful antioxidants out there – it’s just that nature did us a favor by making it delicious too!
So, which will you choose?
Here’s the way it works:
- This competition is only open to Facebook friends, so Like us if you haven’t already!
- Enter using the widget below.
- Want MORE chances to win? Sure thing! Get Extra chances by:
- Leaving a comment on this blog post, or
- Tweeting about the giveaway!
- Think happy thoughts!
Now, this giveaway is only going to run for two weeks, so don’t leave it till the last minute to enter, okay?! GOOD LUCK!!!
**Please note: Depending on availability, the contents of the giveaway prize may vary from those pictured in this post.**
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or iHerb.com. The giveaway sponsor, Little Green Dot, will ship the prize within 14 days of the end of the giveaway. Giveaway starts Friday, May 23rd at 5pm SGT and ends Friday, June 7th at midnight SGT. Once the giveaway ends, winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter and contacted within 24 hours by email. This post will be updated with winners’ names once we’ve heard back from them. Winners will need to respond within 72 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen. *