Hi! I’ll be kicking off the “Best of 2012” series with one of my favorite oils: coconut oil. I can’t get enough of it, and I still have so many more recipes to show you! Flavored popcorn, home-made deodorant… but I shouldn’t get ahead of myself! Here are 5 awesome coconut oil tips, recipes and reasons why this superfood belongs in your pantry!
- Three Reasons to Buy a Jar of Coconut Oil
- How to Use Your Coconut Oil
- Nourish Yourself from Head to Toe with Aloe & Coconut Oil
- The Secret to Long, Lustrous Hair
- Healthy Chocolate Fudge Sundae
p.s. – my new recent obsession is scrambling eggs in coconut oil. It’s weird and it’s wonderful! Try it.
p.p.s. – I’m all packed up and ready to begin my holiday adventure! I’ll be posting some pictures along the way on the Little Green Dot Facebook page, so look out for those to see what I get up to!