Today I have five awesome and easy DIY s that you can do over the weekend. But first, two important notes:
1. Recently, I’ve been getting a lot of requests for recipes to demonstrate on the blog. To everyone who has written in, you have no idea how helpful that is!
We all share similar pursuits and come across the same roadblocks. I’m really inspired to put together recipes and solutions for you (we all have our passions, right?). Your questions are helping others out there who might be too shy to ask, so please keep them coming!
Send your questions to: [email protected]
2. I’m overwhelmed by the response to the Coconut Oil Workshop – we even have a waiting list. I had no idea you guys loved coconut oil as much as I do! Can’t wait to show you all the fun things you can do with it!
A big thanks to CocoNurture for providing our guests with free full-size bottles of their organic & cold-pressed coconut oil (it’s the only one that I buy!). If you’re coming on Tuesday, you have that to look forward to!
Now – on to the DIYs! Which one inspires you most?
- Party Coaster Conversation Starters – tutorial
- Handmade Envelopes – tutorial
- Wooden Bead Trivets – tutorial
- Kraft Paper Grocery List – tutorial
- Word Search Tea Towel – tutorial
photo credit: Jen Huang Photo