Dads are simple creatures. They don’t need much, except for a little encouragement and the occasional token of our appreciation. This Father’s Day, say “Hey Dad, you’re an awesome guy!” with something simple, and homemade. But, to be honest – if you don’t have a gift figured out yet – you’re kind of short on time. Don’t fret. These DIY’s are not only awesome (just like Dad) but also super quick and easy to make!
- Chocolate covered pretzels. Go buy really good chocolate, good pretzels – and make them one.
- Homemade Ketchup. Remember, Dad’s a simple guy – homemade ketchup will blow his mind!
- Sweet & Spicy Nuts. A good way to tell your dad “sorry for driving you nuts all of these years!”
- Shadow Photos. He’ll definitely want this photo sitting on his desk at work! And another hanging on the wall. And on his phone.
- Homemade BBQ Sauce. Dads and BBQ go together like wheatgrass and coconut water. That means he’ll love it.
- Collar Stays. You know those little tabs that he sticks into his collars to keep them straight? No? Trust me, he does. He’ll love this!
One response to “Homemade Father’s Day Gift Ideas”
Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
froom an established blog. Is itt tough to set up your own blog?
I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to begin.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks