Dads are simple creatures. They don’t need much, except for a little encouragement and the occasional token of our appreciation. This Father’s Day, say “Hey Dad, you’re an awesome guy!” with something simple, and homemade. But, to be honest – if you don’t have a gift figured out yet – you’re kind of short on time. Don’t fret. These DIY’s are not only awesome (just like Dad) but also super quick and easy to make!
- Chocolate covered pretzels. Go buy really good chocolate, good pretzels – and make them one.
- Homemade Ketchup. Remember, Dad’s a simple guy – homemade ketchup will blow his mind!
- Sweet & Spicy Nuts. A good way to tell your dad “sorry for driving you nuts all of these years!”
- Shadow Photos. He’ll definitely want this photo sitting on his desk at work! And another hanging on the wall. And on his phone.
- Homemade BBQ Sauce. Dads and BBQ go together like wheatgrass and coconut water. That means he’ll love it.
- Collar Stays. You know those little tabs that he sticks into his collars to keep them straight? No? Trust me, he does. He’ll love this!