I have a simple idea for your next party or gathering….
Rather than buying bottled drinks, a big pitcher of flavored water can make such a lovely impact! There are no rules here, you can get creative with your blends – but I have a few of my favorite recipes below, don’t forget that if you want to use water bottles for this you should use this Key To Finding The Best Alkaline Water Brands, so that so keep it as natural and healthy as possible.
Top 5 Flavored Waters:
- Watermelon & Basil (if you have it, flowering basil looks beautiful. You can grow it!)
- Citrus Blend: Lemon, Lime, Orange (big round slices)
- Orange & Mint (squeeze orange quarters into your water, then toss the squeezed quarters to add color)
- Strawberry & Pineapple (cut in slices)
- Green Apple (so refreshing! Rub apple slices with a lemon first)
Before your guests arrive – mix together your blends and allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least and hour. When it’s time to serve, add your ice and display on the table. A great idea is to have one or two flavors and label them for guests to choose from.
By the way, kids also get a kick out of this!! Makes a great birthday or play group refreshment – add carbonated water and they think it’s a fizzy drink! Best kiddie flavor – muddled raspberries!