How many times have you seen a recipe and thought, “I’ll make it one day, as soon as I buy all the ingredients… ” But, we all know what happens – time passes and we never end up making it! Well, not this time! For this recipe, you can enter our giveaway for the chance to win all the necessary ingredients, delivered straight to your door! And it’s open to 25 countries!! Sounds good? Let’s start making!
Superfood Body Mask Recipe
This particular bodymask recipe is one of my favorites. All of the ingredients are pure super foods for the skin:
Bentonite Clay: Comes from volcanic ash, it helps to draw out impurities from the skin. You feel absolutely cleansed after a good clay mask.
Oat Flour: Soothing and moisturising – it helps to calm inflammation, irritations and when mixed with water, it produces a gel that is nourishing and protective.
Aloe Gel: Incredibly hydrating, it’s like vitamin water for the skin. Aloe is packed with nutrients and minerals and helps to heal and protect the skin.
Almond Oil: Packed with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that’s helpful against free radicals (like those caused by the sun) that can cause damage and wrinkles. Almond oil is a very light-weight oil, it moisturises the skin and is quickly absorbed.
Ingredients for one full body application:
- 4 tbsp bentonite clay
- 4 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp aloe gel
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- optional: juiced cucumber (or water) if you need to thin out the paste
- mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. You want a consistency of a thick paste that will stick onto the skin – not crumbly or too wet.
- apply all over and allow to sit for 10 minutes
- wash in the shower
- moisturise with pure almond oil afterwards
Superfood Body Mask Shopping Cart Giveaway
It’s a giveaway!! Win a shopping cart with everything you see in the picture, delivered straight to your door! No excuses – you can make your own body-mask at home! Here’s how to enter:
- Sign up for the weekly Little Green Dot newsletter and get 1 chance to win
- Don’t forget to confirm your subscription in your email (because we hate spam!)
- Get bonus chances by following Little Green Dot on Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram!
The contest will run for a week and then we’ll pick a winner! Good luck!
p.s. Trouble viewing the entry form? Click here to enter instead!
2 responses to “Superfood Body Mask // Recipe + Giveaway”
All great products never thought to use them together especially the cucumber juice. I saw almond oil can be used for hair, skin, cracked feet/lips and memory booster. Hope I win! Thanks
[email protected] follow via email
Hi Saniel! I hope you give the recipe a try!! I have another recipe + giveaway in the works – make sure to enter! 🙂