I’m so excited about this recipe! It comes from The Nutrition Clinic here in Singapore – created by a nutritionist who specialises in helping people cleanse their body and rebalance their diet.
This smoothie has the perfect balance of greens, protein and healthy fat which is so important to fuel your body with a boost of nutrients and sustainable energy. This is a weight-loss green smoothie – it’s cleansing and beautifying.
And it’s delicious!
I love that it’s light and fresh – but with the avocado – its also rich and substantial. You have to try it for yourself!
Low-Sugar Weight-Loss Smoothie Recipe
Start your morning with this smoothie for breakfast – challenge yourself to drink it everyday for 1 week and see how you feel!
- 1/2 avocado
- 1- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/4 large cucumber
- juice from 1-2 limes
- 1-2 cups of water
- handful of mint or coriander
directions for making the perfect smoothie:
- Any blender will work
- Roughly chop up the greens and fruit into small pieces
- Feed the container slowly if you need to
- Blend for at least 20 seconds or until completely smooth
- Drink this first thing in the morning – or for an afternoon pick-up!
p.s. a jug blender or stick blender will work fine for this recipe. If you have been thinking about buying a blender of your own, you can check out my recommendations here.